Plant-tc Monthly Archive - March 1996

corn starch producer

Dear TC-netters,

Dr. Zimmerman et al. published an article in Plant Cell, Tissue and
Organ Culture about Using of starch-gelled medium for tissue culture
of some fruit crops. They stated that a mixture of cor starch and
Gelrite prevented hyperhydric effect of Gelrite.

Since we have often problems caused by the same gelling agent in
different tissue cultures we would like to try this mixture. Authors
wrote that they purchased starch from The Dial Corporation, Phoenix, AZ.

Can somebody provide a complete address plus fax number if available?

Best regards to all netters,

Borut Bohanec

Plant-tc Listserv Homepage | Subject Index | Thread Index