Plant-tc Monthly Archive - February 2002

rice anther culture

Hi everybody!
Does someone have a rice (for indica and japonica) anther culture protocol ?
Our lab is having been using a old one and takes and now I am in cherge to
find a better one. I found ptotocols for javanica, or incomplete papers which
describe the protocols.
Could you please help me? Thanks!! Angela

Plant-tc Listserv Homepage | Subject Index | Thread Index