From: Sue Sim [mailto:stsim@UCDAVIS.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 11:11 AM
To: plant-tc@tc.umn.edu
Subject: Re: virus detection- sweet potato

Hi Dubon,

I'm working on it - I use I. setosa for bioassays abd meristem tissue
culture for virus elimination.  What would you like to know?  There's
someone here working on PCR detection and also in Louisiana and North
Carolina.  Also, check out our website - http://fpms.ucdavis.edu.  It has
links to other sweet potato sites.

Sue

  At 01:08 PM 9/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi all TC people
>Can any one provide information about virus detection in sweet potato
>(Ipomoea batatas)?.
>Does any one know about researchers or research organization who are
> working on this subject?
>Thanks in advance for any protocol, tip or hint.
>Dubon
>
>A.M. Duvdevani (Dubon)
>R+D Dept. Rahan Meristem
>Kibbutz Rosh Hanikra
>West Galilee, 22825 ISRAEL
>Tel: ++ 972-4- 985 7100
>Fax: ++ 972-4- 982 4333
>Avrahamd@hotmail.com

Susan Sim, Staff Research Associate
Plant Pathology Dept., University of California, Davis
Davis, CA 95616
Phone 530-754-8346
Fax 530-752-2132
Email stsim@ucdavis.edu

Plant-tc Listserv Homepage | Subject Index | Thread Index