From: S K Sinha [mailto:sinhask@TERI.RES.IN]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:26 PM
To: PLANT-TC@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [PLANT-TC] fungicide or surface sterilization protocol

Dear Eric
Could you tell me what is the strength of copper sulfate. We also face the
same problem in oranges
Regards
S K Sinha
>>> EricM@PARAMOUNTFARMING.COM 03/03/03 23:35 PM >>>
Are the axillary buds breaking and/or actively growing?  It is easier to
sterilize plant material at this stage.  Also, what contamination are you
observing and how fast does it appear after initiating cultures?  If
bacterial, PPM and/or additional copper sulfate works well for the trees I
work with, along with transfers every 4 to 5 days for a few weeks.

Regards,
Eric Mercure