mail.

Debra
Advanced Plant Technologies

In a message dated 8/17/2004 1:05:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@LISTS.UMN.EDU writes:

Date:    Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:15:40 -0700
From:   hedayat zakizadeh <zakizadeh55@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: Pelargonium  Tissue culture

Dear everybody,

I am going to start tissue  culture of Pelargonium peltatum and P. zonale for
regeneration and  transformation.  I have found some paper in this case and I
just saw in  one paper that they had used Full-strength MS macronutrient for
P. zonale  (with modification in KNO3 and  KH2PO4), whereas half-strength MS
macronutrient for P. peltatum (again with modification in KNO3 and  KH2PO4).
Does anybody have any information or experience in tissue  culture of this
plant.  It would be appreciated if if you kindly share  your experience with me.
Best Regards,
Zaki

Plant-tc Listserv Homepage | Subject Index | Thread Index